Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Need pointers for Cucco's Fury!

I finally unlocked it after four attempts (I died on the first and third, and took too long by 38 seconds on the second), and tried the first two missions there, but it seems like it's going to be a lot more brutal and difficult than with Ganon, despite the latter's insane hitbox. Spamming punch-punch-punch-dodge 'til the Dinolfos come home worked well enough there, but with the giant Cucco it's going to be even less of a cakewalk. Any ideas?

2 comments:

  1. Peck peck peck peck peck peck peck peck peck peck peck etc.

    No, seriously, that's what I heard to do. Haven't played it myself, but the consensus seems to be that you keep tapping Y and occasionally use your special. Prepare for tedium, because playing as the Cucco is essentially like playing as Ganon with the small amount of fun stripped out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not very far in cucco fury myself but I DO have it unlocked all I can really suggest is GRIND also from the little I've played there is at least the mercy of no time limit. So don't worry about getting an A on time. Also save your special bars for when your swarmed by harder enemies and if you aren't aware already ending a focus energy early nearby a giant boss (or really any enemy besides dark giant bosses) puts them in a weakened state.

    ReplyDelete